KDXplore User Guides¶
Welcome to the KDXplore application user guides.
Navigate this help using the left hand menu.
The KDXplore application operates ‘standalone’, away from the office, Intranet or Internet as depicted in the following illustration. Generally network access is only required when trial/nursery data needs to be uploaded or downloaded from KDDart storage using a network, however this is completely dependant upon your situation and configuration requirements.
As an application it forms an integral part of a bigger Integrated KDDart Platform. See the following illustration (Select image to enlarge):
The following suggested topics provide a brief overview of KDXplore and the KDDart environment:
For more information on the KDDart Platform, other applications and DArT please explore the following websites:
This documentation is a growing resource which will be expanded as software developments occur and further content is added.
- KDXplore Documentation
- Trial Management
- Trial Manager Main Window
- Manage Trials
- Manage Traits
- Manage Tags
- KDXplore - KDSmart Data Exchange
- What is KDSmart and KDXplore?
- Why Use KDXplore?
- Data Exchange - Google Drive Method
- Data Exchange - KDXchange Method
- Setup - Connecting KDXplore to KDSmart Devices
- Transfer - Moving data (Trials, Traits and Tags) between KDSmart and KDXplore
- KDSmart/KDXplore - CSV Import File Formats
- Visualisation Tools
- KDXplore Curation Overview
- KDXplore GenXplore
- Getting Started
- Connecting to Database
- Searching for Genotypes
- Genotype Table
- Genotype Information
- Genotype Genealogy Tree
- Genotype Cross Information
- Genotype Trait Information
- Cross Designer
- What To Do With Generated Progeny
- KDXplore Harvest
- KDXplore Inventory
- KDXplore Preferences
- KDXplore Seed Preparation
- KDXplore Trial and Nursery Design