New Features in 1.9.12¶
KDManage 1.9.10 requires DAL 2.5.0
The following features have been added to version 1.9.12
- Improve Import interface for Genotypes, Specimens and Trial Unit Layout
- Delete function added for Genotypes, Specimens, Trials and Items in safe conditions
- Improved user add interface
- General bug and performance fixes
Improve Import interface for Genotypes, Specimens and Trial Unit Layout¶
Import interfaces for Genotypes, Specimens and Trial Unit Layout has been improved for easier use.
Delete function added for Genotypes, Specimens, Trials and Items in safe conditions¶
Delete function has been added for Genotypes, Specimens, Trials and Items when there is no lower level data attached to entities. Trials may be deleted if there are Trial Units and Traits, as long as no trial data has been uploaded to the Trial. Trials may also have their trial units and trial traits removed, so long as there is not trial data/sample measurements attached to it.
Improved user add interface¶
New users can be added to a group upon creation and existing users in group can now be made as Group Owner.
General bug and performance fixes¶
- Trial unit layout upload will not accept duplicate use of dimension columns
- Genotype import function bug related to Genotype Pedigree and Specimen number fixed
- Number of Specimens per trial unit added in trial unit layout upload Added
- Various improvements to map interfaces included address search
- Broken links across KDManage fixed
- Unnecessary screen refreshing minimised in key pages
- Trial data not displaing properly when picking specific trial units bug fixed